The only true dis-ease we have is not knowing we have the ability to heal ourselves.
When people start to love themselves more each day, it’s amazing how their lives get better. They feel better. They get the jobs they want.
They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin. They create abundant wealth and health.
What does it mean to love yourself?
We’ve heard this subject so many times that you are probably fed up by now. So let’s just cut the crap and jump into the interesting details right away.
Loving yourself means, you love yourself so much that the only thing you accept to partake in is love, health, harmony, progress and peace. It is as simple as that. Obviously it’s hard to get there everyday but if you seek it more than you seek drama and pain, it will slowly become an habit.
Here’s a list of things I choose to let go and not feed into:
– People who makes me feel unworthy and unloved;
– TV (if you ask people who’ve known me they will tell you I never watch cable. I don’t even own it. I only use a TV to watch movies with my laptop);
– The News (absolutely no news);
– Social propaganda meant to program us and make us feel less than a human being;
– Limiting and destructive beliefs;
– Blame and victim mentality;
– The ego. Fuck it I don’t care. I don’t know how much time I have left. To be honest with you, my biological parents passed me a set of bizarre biological genes that I probably have activated by indulging in negativity, deep stress and anxiety for the first years of my life. So now I’m doing everything I can to change that. So out with the ego. I rather feel right than be right…
There is much more to add on that list but it would be too long… That’s about what sums it up. I just run away from anything that separates and divide me from progress, love and unity. I feel much much better now.
And I think that’s what it means to love oneself. It’s about wisely choosing the energy we invite in our life and being brave enough to let go of what is not serving. Make room for great thoughts, great energy and just watch how your life unfolds.
I wish infinite love, health, healing, wealth, success, happiness, awareness, peace and wisdom upon your soul