1. Acknowledge your own feelings : It’s okay to be unhappy. It’s okay to be sad, angry, mad, lost or frustrated. It’s also okay to be happy, joyful and satisfied. It’s okay to feel. It’s okay to be human.
2. Acknowledge your desires : It’s okay to desire more out of life.
3. Breakup with negativity : Love and respect yourself enough to take great care of your mental and emotional health by moving away from draining situations, circumstances and people.
4. Follow your dreams : Live your life according to your own standards. Find a way to make it work. It’s not easy, but it’s totally worth your efforts. What’s the point of living if not the way you want? There are absolutely no benefits that come with misery. It’s your life I’m talking about right now. While you may think it’s shit, I believe and I know for sure that it has the potential to be amazing beyond beliefs.
5. Let go and grow : Just release control. Surrender. Forgive. Take in the lessons. Change. Grow. Create new memories.
When we don’t truly love ourselves, we are bitter.
When we truly love ourselves we are much much better.
There’s no way around it. I love myself, I love another.
There’s no arguing about it. I respect myself, I respect my neighbor.
It’s when I’m the most happy about myself, that I can really be happy for you, too. And if we’re both happy, we can share that same awesome wonderful energy. No drama. No envy. No jealousy. No confusing you. No misleading me. That’s what true love does, baby. It uplifts you while also uplifting me.
Infinite love, health, healing, wealth, success, happiness, awareness, peace and wisdom your way