More than half of our ailments are psychosomatic. I had no idea what that word truly meant until a few months ago. I’ve heard it several times before, but for some reasons I never researched it in depth.
When I looked it up, I realized I was clueless. I thought it meant something totally different than what I’ve discovered.
Psychosomatic relates to the interaction between mind and body. It’s a field of medicine that studies the relationships among social, psychological, and behavioral factors on bodily processes and quality of life in humans and animals.
Negative emotions such as stress, anxiety and self-hatred are the leading causes for most of our diseases. It is no New Age stuff, you know. It is real.
Self-hatred, self-rejection, bitterness, jealousy, envy, hatred towards others, resentment, grudges, regrets, anger, frustration, depression and sadness are all those things that eat us up from the inside.
It’s like drinking poison and hoping the other guy dies. It will never happen.
Hating on your ex, father, mother, third cousin, childhood, former teachers, current circumstances, boss… and the Universe, kills you, no one else.
Why? Because there is no one else, booboo. I’m tempted to give you the Quantum details of this revelation made by a well-known Physicist but not today. Maybe tomorrow I will amaze you with some Quantum magick. I don’t know we’ll see.
Right now I just need you to fully grasp the urgency there is behind the act of self-love.
Self-love means :
– you choose a career you love;
– you hang around people you love and love you in return (and who cares if there is only one person there? Be grateful) ;
– you release and let go of every poisonous emotion that poisons your heart and soul (especially if it’s not your poison);
– you do the things you love doing regardless of other people opinions on what you should do;
– you forgive yourself and others because you deserve peace;
– you learn from your past mistakes and focus on becoming the greatest version of yourself
Self-love means self-care.
It means that if everybody disappeared from your life or died in a zombie outbreak for instance, you would still be able to find ways to heal and be happy, because you would still care about your life.
Infinite love, health, healing, wealth, success, happiness, awareness, peace and wisdom your way