I want to wish you an Happy New Year! I know that was like 15 days ago but believe it or not, that’s how long I have waited for everything to be sorted out with my old computer.
And guess what? After going back and forth with Jennifer the technician at the electronics’s shop for about a week, I just ended up buying a new laptop. There is a whole lot more to the story but I choose to move on.
The end of the story is I broke my wallet, tho, I did not really want to, at first, however, now that it’s all well and done, when looking back, it was totally worth it.
I had to let go of my old Bertha to which I was dearly attached to… I admit it, she was really slow and tired. I used to complain everyday about how bad she was performing. I guess the Universe always delivers.
Well, anyway, here I am getting accustom to a brand new babe.
New year, new laptop, more performance, same AD, same bad grammar. Deal with it. Let’s go.
So here’s what I’ve got from all the meditation I did during the time I was M.I.A to make 2018 one of the best year yet.
1. Letting go will never go out of fashion
2. Following the flow is almost the only way
3. Trusting the process of things is sometimes hard but it’s necessary
4. Things often fall apart only to fall back together stronger and better
5. Opening your heart and mind will go a long way into healing
6. The Universe knows best